PROVIDING YOU WITH A SAFE AND COMFORTABLE EXPERIENCE IS OUR PRIORITY.
We continue to maintain stringent standards for sanitation and have taken extra measures to ensure our clients and staff stay well.
what to expect
- New clients will be provided with an online intake form to be filled out in advance of their appointment to avoid crowding in common areas.
- A health screening questionnaire will be included with appointment reminders. Clients who are unwell, exposed to someone who is unwell, or who have traveled outside of the country within the past 14 days will be rescheduled. The same policy will apply to employees.
- Clients will be asked to arrive at the scheduled time of their appointment wearing a mask. No guests, children or pets will be permitted.
- Appointment times will be staggered to maintain physical distancing.
- Hand washing stations and hand sanitizer will be made available to clients upon arrival.
- We are maintaining strict cleaning and sanitation standards, as well as implementing enhanced practices.
- We now have a tap function for our payment system allowing us to minimize touch points. Clients also have the option to pay for their treatment in advance through our booking system.
- As an added precaution we will be wearing personal protective equipment.
Things will look a little different, but the quality and personalized care you have come to expect from us will remain the same. We look forward to safely caring for you!