Nutrition: How to eat for beautiful skin.
Introducing a nutrition service to enhance skin health.
At Collective Skin Care, our approach to skin health includes looking at lifestyle factors such as exercise, diet and stress management. Using all the right products and getting professional treatments can go a long way, but there is no denying that when we eat well, our skin has an inner glow that topical treatments simply cannot replicate. While our team can give general advice on nutrition, we don’t claim to be experts in this field. Just as we benefit from the guidance of a skin therapist or an acupuncturist to improve our health and well being, it makes perfect sense to consult with a holistic nutritionist to ensure we are getting the most out of our diet.
A perfect pairing.
We are happy to announce our partnership with Vanessa Vorbach, holistic nutritionist. When you meet Vanessa, you will see why she is an ideal addition to the Collective Skin Care team. Vanessa’s passionate approach to holistic nutrition is infectious. She also has a special interest in natural skincare, having worked as an educator for Tata Harper Skin Care. Her vibrant presence and warm energy demonstrate that she practices what she preaches. You can learn more about Vanessa and her qualifications here.
To launch our partnership, we are offering an introductory Detox Package ($245) that includes:
- Tata Harper Purifying Detox Facial ($150)-75 minutes
- Lifestyle Nutrition Consultation ($95)-60 minutes:
- 1 hour one-on-one counseling
- customized lifestyle plan: includes a 7-day meal plan with recipes tailored to your time schedule, cooking skills and budget
- supplement and herbal support
- Complimentary detox beverage from UP JUS, our Yaletown neighbour serving raw, organic, cold pressed juices.
Your facial and nutritional consultation can be scheduled consecutively or separately.
Contact us to learn more about this new service, or to book your Detox Package today.